- Members must be courteous and respectful to others.
- Please pick up after yourself! Return and wipe down your equipment after each class.
- Be mindful of where you choose to work out. Face the same direction as others, share equipment as necessary, and clear your area as quickly as possible to allow the next class to begin on time.
- New members must start with a Foundations Course. Unless you have Olympic Lifting experience and/or you are currently a 3+ day per week CrossFitter, the Foundations Course is the best place for you to begin.
- Membership fees are charged automatically on the first day of your membership each month by credit/debit/EFT/ACH. You must give 30-days written notice via the Hold/Cancellation Form on Wodify to cancel or make membership changes prior to the first of the month or you will be charged for that month. No exceptions.
- You may freeze your membership for up to three months in a calendar year. If you freeze in excess of three months, you will need to re-join at current class rates when you decide to return to Great State.